<VV> Vaiant

james rice ricebugg at mtco.com
Wed May 14 15:40:36 EDT 2008

All:  We get off on some weird rabbit trails.....

With due regards to wilipedia, I think Mark is right, 'cause we had a '73
Plymouth Duster.  Two door lime green thing w/slant six & auto.  Bought it
used, as it was all we could afford it at the time.  I hated that car, but
it was reliably transportation for many years.  Never told my family what I
called it under my breath, as our daughters were to young to know those
words.  Then we had a couple Citations, until our daughters left home.  Then
we got my wife a red Dodge Avenger ES.  Loved that car, and she looked So
GOOD in it.  Still looks good today in her NaNa-mobile, a RAV4.

The Valiant stable mate, the Dodge Lancer, also died with the Valiant,
replaced by something forgettable.

Boy, the '70's were generally the pits for cars.

Historically Yours,
			James