<VV> Corvair Master cylinderHUMOR

Brandes, Guy GBrandes at loebermotors.com
Thu May 15 15:28:58 EDT 2008

What's a "bust" intersection? Inquiring minds want to know.

Regards,

Guy Brandes

I'm thinking about replacing my stock master cylinder this year with one
of
the vendors dual braking master cylinders.  In my driving lifetime I,
have
survived two incidents where my brake pedal has gone to the floor.  One
gone
down a mountain on my way to Morgantown, WV and the other going through
bust intersection in Annapolis, MD.  I'd prefer not to have that happen
again.  You know what they say about the third time.

Russ Moorhouse
'65 Corsa coupe 140 HP
Kent Island, MD