<VV> Convertible top window care

Bob Gilbert bgilbert at redshift.bc.ca
Fri May 16 13:34:14 EDT 2008

Hi Jim,

In my case, I make sure there is no dust on the window then I put a soft
towel against the window and carefully put the top down monitoring the
process to keep things as uniform (non-wrinkly) as possible. I don't unzip
(so to speak)

The car is not a daily driver so I can afford to have a rule that if it's
not good enough to drive with the top down it's not good enough to drive so
the top stays down most of the summer.

Bob
66 180 convertible