<VV> [SCG] Detailing '63 fold-down rear seat back

David McMillan dmac632000 at yahoo.com
Fri May 16 15:26:00 EDT 2008

Repros are available from Clark's:
http://www.corvair.com/user-cgi/catalog.cgi?function=goto&catalog=MAIN&section=MAIN&page=286

From: noahsarkinc <noahsarkinc at earthlink.net>
To: Wrsssatty at aol.com; scg-list at tiger.skiblack.com
Sent: Wednesday, May 14, 2008 6:20:37 PM
Subject: Re: [SCG] Detailing '63 fold-down rear seat back

It is cardboard, like the kick panels, so anything that you use must be very
gentle on the surface.  I don't know if a reproduction is available, so use
caution when cleaning.  I have used windex sprayed directly onto a soft
cloth, but have never sprayed anything directly on the cardboard surface.
Paul in CT