<VV> Car Heater

Mike Jacobi mvjacobi at comcast.net
Mon May 19 19:39:03 EDT 2008

--
Since my viar...and my 58 VW are stick shift...and I'm waaaay to cheap to
install the special, "for stick shift cars" remote starter, I put a small
electric heater on the floor of the car ande fun the cord out the window to
plug into a timer...set for three hour before I need to drive it.  Melts the
snow and Ice and give me a nice warm car.

I just unplug the heater cord from inside the car and roll the window all
the way up...Been working great for the past 10 years or so.

Mike in Michigan