<VV> Oil Warmer

John David Thomson jdavethomson at shaw.ca
Tue May 20 23:33:38 EDT 2008

Being from the northern climes (Saskatchewan and Alberta), I have several of these handy items in my stash of corvair parts.  Up here the water pumpers all come with block heaters and the item described does exactly the same function IE, it heats the oil and is really helpful if you want to start your vehicle at -35 F.  Vehicles tend to be a little sluggish at those temperatures!!!

Dave.....(66 Corsa 140-4 vert and 68 Kelmark V8Vair).