<VV> Working on the 64

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 21 00:51:01 EDT 2008

Lonzo!

How the Hay are ya?

Good warning on the brake hose.  I managed to cut through the LF one on
Thanksgiving (2 past) on the Rampside.  Fortunately I had installed a dual
master 2 or 3 years prior, so was still able to stop - but a bit more
excitedly - ending up in the middle of an intersection.

I had changed out the hoses at the same time as the MC install - but it
turns out that the ones I used were 2 inches longer than the originals.
This is what led to the "emergency" that night.  The hose only touched on a
tight turn, so it took a while for it to wear through.  How do I know this?
I tested both sizes afterward.

Later, JR

CCE CORSA CORVANANTICS SCG member
'61 Rampside Standard 4/110