<VV> engine temp crossing the desert

PatioMatt at aol.com PatioMatt at aol.com
Wed May 21 10:15:29 EDT 2008

Common sense says YES, remove the lower shrouds....us in the SW  have  always
seen this work well.

Then drive in the early mornings  and late 5pm-9pm?   Take a  Cool break
during the day!

You're only looking at 1 night on the road.

I'd try to get to Vegas by noon... then leave in the evening...hopefully  not
broke!! GGGG

Matt Nall

In a message dated 5/21/2008 7:10:44 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,