<VV> engine temp crossing the desert

D. Barry Ellison bars84crx at hotmail.com
Fri May 23 14:06:22 EDT 2008

Good Point Ken.

My father recently told me a guy down here in SC that puts an open cooler of ice at the floor vents for cool air.  Maybe some of you know him but Dad's never mentioned a name.  I don't think that would last long at 118 degrees.  Add a cooler full in the back seat for refills for a full day trip?  $1000 will buy a lot of ice and you don't have to use your fuel to generate it.BarryE in SC... 84 at 2pm