<VV> Working on the 64

Mark Corbin airvair at earthlink.net
Thu May 22 09:16:39 EDT 2008

And the best thing is that while all the early coupes, 4doors, and wagons
are sedans, ALL the late model coupes and 4doors are hardtops! Back in the
60's ALL the topline cars were hardtops. Sleek, elegant, and very premium.
Definately an upgrade over the old, dowdy sedan look.

-Mark (love my LM 4door hardtops!)