<VV> Oil Temp in the Desert

Bob Gilbert bgilbert at redshift.bc.ca
Thu May 22 14:10:57 EDT 2008

On a related note, does anybody have an idea how accurate the head temp
sensor/gauge is? At 60 MPH, my 180 convertible peaks at about 400 but at 70
mph it does beyond to an estimated 425. I usually keep it about 60 or so for
that reason plus it's just more enjoyable to drive at that speed.

Are those temperatures I am seeing reasonable representations of reality?

Thanks,
Bob