<VV> Corvair Brakes

Mark Corbin airvair at earthlink.net
Fri May 23 11:08:24 EDT 2008

As a matter of fact, yes. You also can't reach some of the other
instrument-mounted things. It is why they came up with the sholder belt
retractor. It was "discovered" that, while the solid belt met crash
protection requirements, people simply wouldn't wear them because of that
motion-limiting problem.

-Mark