<VV> Shoulder belts

Mark Corbin airvair at earthlink.net
Fri May 23 11:36:38 EDT 2008

While I'm thinking of it, Craig Nicol did a neat retractor job on his '67
4door HT. It's a design that I've been thinking of duplicating, and if
possible, adding the clip-in buckles that the late '60's Corvette used. The
sholder strap clipped onto the spade of the lap belt, and then the
combination plugged into ONE buckle. I have the buckles, just need to fab
the roof retractor; then have it all webbed together with a late-'67 to '69
outer lap retractor and standard inner belt. Sweet!

-Mark