<VV> Stick to PG conversion

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Fri May 23 14:05:48 EDT 2008

In a message dated 5/23/2008 10:57:18 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
miatas at mchsi.com writes:

I have a  66 coupe with a 110HP and PG.  The engine in bad and needs rebuilt
or
replaced.  I ahve found a good 110 HP motor out of a 66 4 speed  car.   What
has
to be done to use the motor out of the 4 speed  car in my PG car.  And no I
don't want ot covert my PG car ot 4  speed.

Thanks

Bob

The PG bellhousing will have to be swapped over. You might as well  pull the
pan and check things out.  I believe you will have to remove the  pilot
bushing in the end of the crank in order to bolt-up the torque converter  and the
flexplate. You will also need the vacuum cross-over tube from the  PG Motor to
provide the vacuum feed to the Modulator. - Seth  Emerson

Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.