<VV> Late Convertable Back seat

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 26 21:17:44 EDT 2008

Oh... THAT wire.  Drop a string (maybe with a little weight like an 8p nail
on it) through the hole in the shelf.  Tie the wire on and fish it back up.
A coat hanger might do it as well.  I used a string when I was converting a
manual top to a power top - like a dozen or more years ago - reason for the
memory being a bit foggy.

Actually, it would probably be wise to check the connection at the CB and/or
relay before going through all of this.

Later, JR