<VV> NECC Corvair Olympics Question

P.H. Raker n556p at yahoo.com
Thu May 29 09:22:23 EDT 2008

Hello,
     Will the autocross at the Corvair Olympics (3rd day, at Grissom
AFB) be run under NECC rules or CORSA rules?
     The NECC rules appear to require at least 3-point harnesses for
all events.  The CORSA autocross rules also allow 2-point belts
(lap-belts).  Many non-Stinger Corvairs which have not been prepared
for serious competition (including mine) have only the stock lap-belts.
     I understand that those of us with lap-belts only will probably be
excluded from the "track day" events, but will we be allowed to
participate in the autocross without being required to install extra
harnesses?
     Thanks in advance.

Phil Raker
'65 Corsa Cpe - 140/4