<VV> NECC Corvair Olympics Question

Brian bmoneill at juno.com
Thu May 29 11:22:04 EDT 2008

Shoulder belts will always be required for road course events.  Speeds are just too high.  However it is possible to install shoulder belts without cutting up your car.  Check out the following http://www.schrothracing.com/products/Tuning/rallye/rallye-3

-- "P.H. Raker" <n556p at yahoo.com> wrote:
Thanks, Brian,
    That's good to know.  Since last year's CORSA Convention, I've
added new wheels and 205/50-15 tires which will put me into IS-3, but
no other changes to the car.  I plan to keep it as stock as possible.
    Do I understand correctly that there will be no class where truly
stock Corvairs (like mine) without shoulder belts can compete in the
time-trial event at Putnam Park?  Possibly something to consider for
future events?
    I'm not at all interested in drag racing, but I'll get my
autocross and show registration in as soon as possible.  Thanks again
for the clarification.

Phil