<VV> sway bar decision & detailed spec

cfm cfmann at yahoo.com
Fri May 30 15:22:11 EDT 2008

So use buggy cords and electrical tape.... lol, just kidding.

OK, OK great discussion everyone, thank you.

So to follow the KISS principle, I have two choices, one, grade 5 on all six bolts and shop manual specified torque; or two, grade eight, and a revised torque value. If the latter choice, do I torque by a percentage value or is there something else to follow, say like, someone else's experience?

Last, could I needle some more info out of you all, like size and thread of the bolts needed since I have no reference materia? (I really want to get the assembly manual soon)...

chris