<VV> Hockey stick

John S Ryall jryall at juno.com
Sat May 31 11:24:07 EDT 2008

For those of you who want to argue the correct name of the part, you can
stop reading right now.  It is people like you who are ruining this
group.  Hockey stick is as correct as turkey roaster for the top blower
shroud, and dog dish for the small wheel caps.

I ignored your bad advice.  I already knew that there were different part
numbers, my question was what were the differences between the parts.
Clark's is out of new replacements, and I had to get a friend's daily
driver back on the road for her.  For those of you who really care, the
late hockey stick drops right in.  There is a slight difference at the
front end that apparently serves as a stop to keep the wheels from
turning too far.  It is less than 1/8 inch, and I don't think that it
makes enough of a difference to matter.

John Ryall
Mechanical engineer who isn't limited by the book
1966 coupe pg
1967 sedan pg A/C
1967 coupe pg A/C
Autodynamics Deserter GS with fuel injected Corvair engine
Formula 500
38' Meadowlark Ketch