<VV> brake line replacement.

HallGrenn at aol.com HallGrenn at aol.com
Sat May 31 12:06:35 EDT 2008

Each time I've had to drop the tank on a car or my Greenbrier, I've taken
the time to at least wire brush the normally inaccessible areas and at least
spray them with some kind of rust sealer.  On LMs I take the time to clean  out
the inner trunk/fender area at the "frame" rail.  I usually take the  extra
weekend to prime and paint this area while the tank is being cleaned and
resealed etc.  It's like redoing one part of the car so you don't have to  worry
about it anymore and can go on to the next.  Builds confidence when  your non-old
car friends diplomatically enquire about the safety of riding in  your 40
year old conveyance.

Bob Hall
Group Corvair
Washington DC Suburbs