<VV> Virtual Vairs - presentation and tone...

Craig Nicol nicolcs at aol.com
Sat May 31 12:21:18 EDT 2008

In a prior post I read: "For those of you who want to argue the correct name
of the part, you can stop reading right now.  It is people like you who are
ruining this group."

I couldn't agree more. As if the old fashioned format of VV wasn't enough,
less than helpful and/or rude responses really pour water on the dwindling
fire and drive people away. I think the CORSA sponsored VV needs to have a
total facelift in its presentation AND tone or give up and merge into one of
the other groups.

Craig Nicol