<VV> Virtual Vairs - presentation and tone...

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Sat May 31 14:01:30 EDT 2008

Before we go too far down this path, perhaps it's worth asking what
VV costs CORSA.  Yes, I know the answer.  If you're really interested
in reducing the cost, we could easily make it zero.  If you count
what VV brings to CORSA in terms of revenue, I'm pretty sure it more
than offsets the cost.

Every few years we revisit the "VV is old school" debate.  Right up
there with fuel pumps and lifter adjustment.

I'd also like to point out that CORSA - and if by "CORSA" we mean the
BOD - doesn't have a lot of direct impact on VV.

So, who runs VV?  Well, for all intents and purposes, it is *you*,
gentle reader.  Any VV member can join VairOrg, which is the group
that actually runs VV.  Drop me a line if you're interested.

--Bryan