<VV> Corvairs on TV - NCIS

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Sat Nov 1 16:30:27 EDT 2008

Ummnm, Boston Legal is on Mondays 10PM and NCIS is on Tuesdays 8PM.
Perhaps you meant CSI Miami? Or Chicago does things differently than the
east coast...

This is why I run a DVR and several VCRs still.... I can time shift a lot.

I haven't seen a Corvair on CSI Miami. But I have seen them on NCIS
twice. Monk once.

Frank DuVal