<VV> valve adjustment

PatioMatt at aol.com PatioMatt at aol.com
Sat Nov 1 22:08:19 EDT 2008

In a message dated 11/1/2008 6:57:32 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
epssax at yahoo.com writes:

Any tips?  I need to adjust my valves after I removed the rocker  arms.  I
will try Richard Finches method.  Any tip or improvements  to his method?  He
does 'em cold and adjusts the slack out of the push  rods on the compression
TDC.  After the slack is out he then turns 'em  all 1/4 turn.  I don't look
forward to crawling around and up and down  while I turn the crank.  Thanks,  Ernie
in Louisville

   Use a feeler gauge or a  thick piece of paper  between the rocker arm
andValve to find 0 lash....

 Do not try by twisting / spinning them...

Matt  Nall
Charleston, Ore.
_http://tinyurl.com/D-MBigSingles_ (http://tinyurl.com/D-MBigSingles)

5 Travel Deals!