<VV> Help finding a car

AeroNed at aol.com AeroNed at aol.com
Sun Nov 2 09:54:16 EST 2008

I think this is the proverbial needle in a haystack, but I got this request
for help from a fellow club member that met this woman while getting new
tires.  The background to the story is that the car's last "known" location was
north  central Kansas about 12-15 years ago. Here's the rest of story:

This lady was given a corvair to drive by her  father and she didn't show any
interest in the car so her father sold the car.  He since has passed away and
now she is trying to find the car. She thinks it  was sold to someone in the
Salina or Topeka area but not real sure.

It was a 1965 Red Convertible with white top and  white interior. She thinks
that it had chrome smoothies with baby moons when it  was sold. The Vin #
105675W157193. She has tried to track it down to no avail  and was just wondering
if we have any way to help her or not.

If you know where this "needle" might be, please let me know.

Thanks,
Ned

5 Travel Deals!