<VV> Bill Hubble Only please contact me

Mike Moyer vairvert67 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 2 11:56:00 EST 2008

I am sorry the Email is intended for Bill Hubble to respond to me.
 I need to fix a CorvanAntics Email Newsletter delivery problems.
 it is not intended for anyone else.
Yes I have his correct email address but it just bounces back due to I don't know what.

I have several others to some how contact for the same reasons.

Thank you for your intended help
 Mike Moyer
CorvanAntics Editor
1963 Corvair 95 84hp Powerglide 20K miles
1965 Greenbrier 110hp 4 Spd
1965 Monza Convertible 140hp 4spd 3:55 Posi AM/FM