<VV> Chrome

Bill Elliott corvair at fnader.com
Sun Nov 2 14:21:36 EST 2008

I have these on a couple of my cars and they have been much easier than
my colored ones to keep clean. Of course, the benefit of the stock black
is while it's not any easier  to clean, it looks better dirty...

The covers show up on Ebay routinely... quality of chrome varies
greatly, but I've found this is one application where (at least for a
driver) any quality is pretty attractive.
Bill