<VV> valve adjustment

Chris & Bill Strickland lechevrier at earthlink.net
Sun Nov 2 21:48:56 EST 2008

>>But, I understood the question to essentially be - "how can I do it
>>without getting up and down so many times".

Place the car on an overhead hoist, and let the car and hoist do the 'up
& down' part.

<wink>

If anybody thinks that 270º of their cam is truly flat, they need to get
out the V-blocks, degree wheel, and a dial indicator and measure it.
Okay, with the hydraulic lifters, it is only a "guideline", but that is
with one to one and a half turns, too -- ie, if you wanna use the
factory method, use the factory adjustment.

Bill Strickland