<VV> Chrome Turkey Roaster

bub049 at comcast.net bub049 at comcast.net
Mon Nov 3 13:48:48 EST 2008

Hi Mike,

Contact Jeff Williams at California Corvairs. He has had these for sale in the past.  He has been having a lot of Corvair parts chromed or rechromed over the past couple of years. He sells a lot of chromed parts on eBay.
I have 1 on 1 of my cars. Being a child of the '50s and '60s, I love the chrome.  Yes, it looks dirty quicker than the black ones, but it "shore nuff is purdy".
BobJ
Frostbite Falls, Minnesota
CORSA since '72

Message: 2