<VV> Road trip/.Street Race

Dave & Carole Thomson jdavethomson at shaw.ca
Mon Nov 3 23:23:35 EST 2008

Warren, you have a way of writing that certainly grabs this "older [ie cheap
insurance]" solo driver and makes me follow the words all the way to the
last sentence.
I have always loved competiing in solo/autocross and especially the
adrenalin rush that it gives you.  The sensation of being able to view the
course as you drive and feel your reactions in "slow mo" while at speed is
so amazing.
For those who have hung on the steering wheel waiting for the car to come
around as close to the pylon as possible and felt that rush, you certainly
describe it in such a clear manner for us.
I just hope that the younger crowd gets the same enthusiasm and desire to
spend the time and dollars to compete.   It brings so many rewards, not only
in comraderie, but in driving skills that aid you in the real world.

Thanks for all these great reports.
Dave, Calgary 68 Kelmark V8Vair, 66 Corsa 140-4 Vert.