<VV> Early drums from Z car

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Tue Nov 4 17:32:01 EST 2008

Hi all,

For those of you that are interested, I picked up a couple of early
(70 - 78) Datsun Z car drums today.  Dimensionally they're pretty
close (the shoes are the same size) to early drums.  The center hole
is just a tiny bit too small, so I'll have to get them opened up to
the Corvair dimension when I have them turned.  Best part is the
weight - 13 pounds for a pair.  Clark's lists early drums at 17
pounds *each*.  I'll weigh both on my bathroom scale when I get a
chance to be sure.

--Bryan

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
http://autoxer.skiblack.com/
   Corvairs: '61 Lakewood, '64 Greenbrier, '65 Corsa, '66 Corsa