<VV> Seat Track Adjuster

Brian bmoneill at juno.com
Wed Nov 5 10:28:26 EST 2008

As part of the restoration of my 65 Corsa convertible, I have had the front seats reupholstered.  To make them easier to handle, I removed all the seat adjuster tracks.  Of course, I failed to make which came from what seat.  While reassembling them, I discovered that one of the outer one --the one with the spring loaded knob-is broken.  I thought ordering one form Clark's would be easy but I discovered that there is two different part numbers. One for the driver's side and one for the passenger.  My question is--how do i tell them apart?