<VV> CORSA WEBSITE LIST

Harry Jensen, CORSA Executive Secretary corsa at corvair.org
Fri Nov 7 13:59:59 EST 2008

Hi--

Ooops. Sorry. I misunderstood the original post.

Chapters are required to file a chapter report annually. A representative
of your chapter can update your chapter records as part of the chapter
report. If you are an officer of your chapter and have not completed a
chapter report, you must do so now.

To do the chapter report, you will need a list of your chapter's officers
and a membership list with addresses. You can update the chapter's address,
web site URL, officers, and list of members.

You will need to be registered for the CORSA Member's site. If you like, I
can send you directions on how to complete the chapter report or register
for the member's site.

--H