<VV> The Great Western Fan belt toss, Conclusion

rt66vairs at aol.com rt66vairs at aol.com
Fri Nov 7 13:51:07 EST 2008

 Not the weekend we'll be there.

If you miss it, come back two weeks later it'll be there for ya if you're so inclined.

The Toss was moved from the Gay Pride weekend several years ago because it
had evolved into a huge event and our attendees were having to park too far away
for comfort.

I believe we hosted it the last time the two events coincided. That was 7 years ago.

You have good long term memory but short term, the past six years, seems to be
AWOL.

Tim Abney
IECC