<VV> Tires

Ajkolaniak at aol.com Ajkolaniak at aol.com
Sat Nov 8 08:35:11 EST 2008

I am partial to Hankook tires, they seem to be a bit softer, thus a bit
smoother ride. I have owned three sets over the last six years, I have a Kia  mini
van in commercial service. They last me about 40,000  miles. I have never
trusted Firestone tires since owning a set of  7-2-1s.

Adam
65 vert pg, pt, a/c

In a message dated 11/7/2008 12:25:45 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,

This  month's Communique has a nice article on tires. Two types are
available:  Hankook and Firestone. Does anyone have experience with these? Is
one  better than the other for a mix of city and highway  driving?

Holiday needs. Search Now.
-aol-search/?ncid=emlcntussear00000001)