<VV> Tires

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Sat Nov 8 10:12:53 EST 2008

A bit too soft for my taste as I mentioned a month or two back.  Mushy,
especially on turns, was my description I believe.

But now the weather has changed (might change back?) and I've not yet had
time to experiment with various tire pressures.  So, for now, they are just
OK.  Maybe my opinion will change?  That remains to be seen.  I also wanted
to stay away from Firestone.
Later, JR