<VV> Rally Tricks

Smitty Smith vairologist at verizon.net
Sat Nov 8 13:11:19 EST 2008

Smitty Says:  One rally I was on asked the question, When was the bridge built?  This was in a 55 mph leg of straight highway. I and all others looked for the bridge.  Some blew it off and others came back searching diligently.  The bridge turned out to be a concrete culvert that was all but unnoticeable as you pass over it.  Cast in the concrete so you had to look back at it in 2" high characters was the information.  Erected in 1949.  Shooting is too quick a death for some rally masters.