<VV> Great Western FanBelt Toss - Pictures

Dave Thompson dave.thompson at verizon.net
Sun Nov 9 00:32:17 EST 2008

A couple of months ago, I met this guy and his wife at a car show, great
people. They had a nice '68 mustang parked next to me. Hollywood and Vine,
as they called themselves, were very interested in my 63 Spyder. I invited
them to the 'toss, not really expecting them to come. However, while I was
wiping down my yellow Spyder convertible at the toss, they showed up. He
took a bunch of pictures and posted them at the following link:

Enjoy.

http://rides.webshots.com/album/568417103SRdgMl?start=0

Dave Thompson

Westminster, CA