<VV> Quaility

RoboMan91324 at aol.com RoboMan91324 at aol.com
Mon Nov 10 04:13:14 EST 2008

Yes Ron.  His name was Dr. W. Edwards Deming and today  there is what is
called "The Deming Award" for advancements in  quality.

I am not sure if you can say it was devised in the USA if the  person who
came up with the concept was basically laughed out of the country for  his
"insane" ideas before perfecting them.  Yes, the Japanese embraced his  ideas and
were patient enough to work with him to perfect his concepts and  implement
them.  US manufacturers opened their minds to his concepts only  after losing
large chunks of market share here and abroad.  Also, it wasn't  just the
automotive markets where we were hurt badly.

Doc
In a message dated 11/9/2008 8:05:20 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,

Message:  3