<VV> Quality

RoboMan91324 at aol.com RoboMan91324 at aol.com
Mon Nov 10 13:32:59 EST 2008

Ken,

At that time, Japanese cars were not considered to have  "foreign car
prestige" as you put it.  They were universally looked down on  for reasons
previously discussed.  The prestige was limited to  Mercedes, Porsche, Audi, Jaguar,
RR, some British sport cars and  exotics.

I am not sure this discussion is appropriate for VV but I  guess auto quality
issues and history sort of fits here.  Should we take  this to VV-talk?
Opinions?

Doc
In a message dated 11/10/2008 9:01:01 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,

Message:  4