<VV> Mark Ellis

Rick Norris ricknorris at suddenlink.net
Mon Nov 10 21:22:06 EST 2008

Yes, Mark was one of the originals in CORSA. I well remember us writing
letters and talking on the phone back in those first years of CORSA. I
talked with him recently about ordering some items from his new business
venture.
He was one of the early volunteer editors of the newsletter that became our
award winning Communique.
I feel sad that another one of us is gone.

Life is short, make fun of it!

Rick Norris
1st President of CORSA, 1971

 It is with heavy heart to inform everyone that Mark Ellis passed away this
afternoon, Monday, November 10th. Mark was one of the founding fathers of
CORSA and had contributed in so many ways to this advocation. We will miss
him very much. Please keep Eve in your thoughts and prayers.