<VV> Just a moment to say thanks....

LonzoVair at aol.com LonzoVair at aol.com
Tue Nov 11 00:35:34 EST 2008

Hey guys and gals,
I want to take a moment to say THANKS to everyone who ever served in  the
armed services of their country... it was 90 years ago today that the Treaty  of
Versailles was officially signed putting an end to the "War to End All
Wars"... 'tis a shame it didn't....
Armistice Day was later called Veteran's Day, to honor all who served, in
war and peace, whether they came back or not.
I know there are many men and women on this list who have served, and
continue to serve, our great nation. There are also those whom have served their
country and are our allies, such as our cousins in the Great White  North as
well as those across the pond into Europe... Some may not  have considered it a
great sacrifice, but I, for one, am very grateful for your  honor and courage.
So if you, or your loved one, are in the service, thank you and may God
bless you. If you or your loved one is deployed overseas, my prayers  are for a
safe return home...
I'll be driving my 64 sedan around tomorrow, since I have my "POW/MIA"
sticker on it, as well as my veteran plate... doing my part to say thanks.
If I can shake this nasty sinus infection/bronchitis/yucky crap I  have, I
might even make it to the Louisville Corvair club meeting this  evening...
Thanks again!
Lonzo .... US Army 1985-88

Lon  Anderson
White Mills, KY