<VV> japanese cars

Kenneth E Pepke kenpepke at juno.com
Tue Nov 11 06:13:00 EST 2008

We should move this subject to vv talk ...

Their US operations are assembly only ... they get a better
[by their  audits] product here and for less money because
it eliminates all import taxes.

Just a couple of years ago 100% of their parts were shipped
in ... I have no reason to believe that has changed.

How many remember that while our government is
hammering  our industries with taxes the Japanese
government is subsidizing their corporations?  Is that fair?
Ken P