<VV> Lest Us Not Forget. / no Vair

PatioMatt at aol.com PatioMatt at aol.com
Tue Nov 11 11:10:11 EST 2008

In a message dated 11/11/2008 7:45:51 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
HallGrenn at aol.com writes:

Especially those who served in the unsung conflicts of  the cold  war

 Finally someone recognizes those who fought the  Hawk and  the Snow Snake..
and all those Commie  lovelies trying  to get  us to defect,  while stationed
in Munich Ger.  in 67-8

 It was rough.. but I held up! [ never went AWOL!]

 Just like the Tet Offensive.... we survived  Oktober  Fest  annually!    GGGG

 remember for every soldier that ever fires a shot.. there are  231  who
never  get their boots dirty!

Matt,  a Veteran, proud to have served my Country..... but no  delusions....

Holiday needs. Search Now.
-aol-search/?ncid=emlcntussear00000001)