<VV> need help with height measurement

rbkj84 at comcast.net rbkj84 at comcast.net
Wed Nov 12 07:05:31 EST 2008

I am traveling and away from my cars - need this measurement to determine if I have sufficient height to have a four post lift with one car up and my 1965 Corsa pulled part way underneath at a 90 degree angle to the orientation of the lift (Backyard Buddy).

Can some please tell me the height of the hood (trunk lid) just in front of the front windshield?  Need an accurate measurement.  Have estimated from photos as somewhere in the neighborhood of 3' 2" but need to be certain.

Many thanks !!  Hope my lift fits into my new garage !!

Ron
64 Spyder (lives on the lift)
65 Corsa (needs to live under it and perpendicular to it)
1991 Reatta (lift independent !!)