<VV> GenFan Light goes on...but...

Bill H. gojoe283 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 13 23:03:36 EST 2008

                                                 B"H

Here's a strange one..on my way home from work tonight, my GenFan light came on while drving.

I got home, and checked battery voltage:

Engine off...13.5 volts
Engine running..14.9 volts

Obviously the Delcotron is working, fan belt looks fine, not too tight or too loose.

When I apply the hand brake, the GenFan light glows MUCH more brightly, and as I rev the engine, the light gets brighter, not dimmer.

Has anyone else experienced this problem? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thank you all...Bill Hershkowitz 69 Monza Coupe 110 PG