<VV> GenFan Light goes on...but...

HallGrenn at aol.com HallGrenn at aol.com
Fri Nov 14 11:25:56 EST 2008

In a message dated 11/14/2008 11:15:35 AM Eastern Standard Time,
bryan at skiblack.com writes:

This  sounds like a ground issue - the engine is grounding through the
hand brake cable.  Check that you have good ground connections
between the engine, body, and  battery.

--Bryan

I agree with Bryan--check the braided ground straps that provide the ground
between the engine (isolated by the trans and rear engine mount) and the
body.  I had a clutch cable overheat once due to bad ground--though I never  quite
figured out how it became energized.

Bob Hall
Group Corvair