<VV> Rampside paint formulae's

Kent Sullivan kentsu at corvairkid.com
Sat Nov 15 12:23:15 EST 2008

Rhys,

Check here on my site:

http://www.corvairkid.com/62fcopts.htm

Info you need is at bottom of page.

--Kent
-----Original Message-----
From: virtualvairs-bounces at corvair.org
[mailto:virtualvairs-bounces at corvair.org] On Behalf Of Rhys Mitchell
Sent: Tuesday, November 11, 2008 1:54 PM
To: VirtualVairs at corvair.org
Subject: <VV> Rampside paint formulae's

After six months of attending to the teething issues of making my 62
Rampside mechanically reliable - it's time to repaint both inside & out.

Thanks to the work of other enthusiasts in posting paint codes & names on
the internet, I know the colours I require - but this isn't helping paint
suppliers here in Australia supply the right shade.

Does anyone have (and can divulge) the formulae for

Glenwood Green 503
Cameo White
Fawn

Thanks & regards,