<VV> Cyl. Temp. Gage

cc cgc at kc.mv.com
Sat Nov 15 14:57:38 EST 2008

A thermistor almost never fails intermittently - it either works or it
doesn't.  So, it's almost certain it's a wiring issue and/gauge
failure.  45 year old wires can be finicky.   Any chance you can run a
"temporary" wire from the thermistor or use another gauge taped to the
bottom of the dash?

Caroline
Keene NH '66 Corsa