<VV> Cyl. Temp. Gage

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Sat Nov 15 15:49:59 EST 2008

So, I've got a temp gauge that - when it gets up to around the 300 range -
goes flaky.  The needle starts bouncing around, sometimes nearly full
swings - 200 to 600.  If I stay at speed, it will peg itself all the way
right.  If I slow down (on the Rampside - a Spyder dash), I can get it to
settle down so long as I keep it under 300.  With a head wind, that could be
only 45 MPH.

So, should I be looking at the gauge or the thermister to solve the problem?
I was guessing thermistor, but now you've made me think.  THAT could be
dangerous.

Later, JR
CCE CORSA CORVANANTICS SCG member
'61 Rampside Standard 4/110